G Suite Enterprise for Education Overview
G Suite Enterprise for Education gives educational institutions a set of tools to manage their entire organization, including administrative departments that have needs similar to businesses. Features include advanced controls, enhanced analytics and search, and enterprise-grade communication tools.
G Suite Enterprise for Education includes:
- Security Center, a tool that can help IT admins with complex security needs bring together analytics and actionable insights for their organizations. Any licensed admin user can view data across the full domain in the Security Center. Learn more
- Data Regions, which lets administrators choose to store data of licensed users in a specific geographic location (the United States or Europe) by using a data region policy.Learn more
- Cloud Search, which provides a unified search experience across G Suite. Users spend less time searching for information and more time deriving insights. Note that this feature works best when all users have a license assigned. Learn more
- Hangouts Meet advanced features, which include live streaming, meeting recordings saved to Google Drive, phone dial-in access (U.S. and international), and larger meetings with up to 250 participants. (Live streaming and meeting recordings can only be initiated by licensed users.) Learn more
- Advanced Mobile Device Management. This helps large organizations enable proactive management of mobile BYOD devices, including mobile auditing, rules, and apps management of licensed users. Learn more
- G Suite Reports and Gmail logs in BigQuery to help education administrators diagnose issues or unlock insights. (Gmail Logs data are only exported for licensed users.) Learn more
- A third-party archiving product to store and discover mission-critical email of licensed users. Learn more
- G Suite Migrate, to securely migrate large amounts of an organization's data, making the transition to G Suite even easier. (All user data can be migrated as long as at least 15% of users within the domain are licensed). Learn more
- Enhanced support, providing faster response times from a dedicated team of product specialists. Enhanced support is available to institutions who purchase over 200 licenses.
Learn more: Compare Education editions
How to buy
You can purchase G Suite Enterprise for Education through selected resellers in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
To talk to an expert about getting G Suite Enterprise for Education for your school, fill out this form.