G Suite Enterprise for Education Overview
G Suite Enterprise for Education gives educational institutions a set of tools to manage their entire organization, including administrative departments that have needs similar to businesses. Features include advanced controls, enhanced analytics and search, and enterprise-grade communication tools.
G Suite Enterprise for Education includes:
- Security Center, a tool that can help IT admins with complex security needs bring together analytics and actionable insights for their organizations. Learn more
- Data Regions, which lets administrators choose to store covered data in a specific geographic location (the United States or Europe) by using a data region policy. Learn more
- Cloud Search, which provides a unified search experience across G Suite. Users spend less time searching for information and more time deriving insights. Learn more
- Hangouts Meet advanced features, which include live streaming, meeting recordings saved to Google Drive, phone dial-in access (U.S. and international), and larger meetings with up to 100 participants. (Live streaming and meeting recordings aren’t available for free licenses.) Learn more
- Advanced Mobile Device Management. This helps large organizations enable proactive management of mobile BYOD devices, including mobile auditing, rules, and app management. Learn more
- G Suite Reports and Gmail logs in BigQuery to help education administrators diagnose issues or unlock insights. Learn more
- A third-party archiving product to store and discover mission-critical email. Learn more
- Enhanced support, providing faster response times from a dedicated team of product specialists. Enhanced support is available to institutions who purchase over 200 licenses.
Learn more: Compare Education editions
How to buy
You can purchase G Suite Enterprise for Education through selected resellers in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
To talk to an expert about getting G Suite Enterprise for Education for your school, fill out this form.