G Suite Enterprise for Education Overview
G Suite Enterprise for Education gives educational institutions a set of tools to manage their entire organization, including administrative departments that have needs similar to businesses. Features include advanced controls, enhanced analytics and search, and enterprise-grade communication tools.
G Suite Enterprise for Education includes:
- Security Center, a tool that can help IT admins with complex security needs bring together analytics and actionable insights for their organizations. Learn more
- Data Regions, which lets administrators choose to store covered data in a specific geographic location (the United States or Europe) by using a data region policy. Learn more
- Cloud Search, which provides a unified search experience across G Suite. Users spend less time searching for information and more time deriving insights. Learn more
- Hangouts Meet advanced features, which include live streaming, meeting recordings saved to Google Drive, phone dial-in access (U.S. and international), and larger meetings with up to 100 participants. (Live streaming and meeting recordings aren’t available for free licenses.) Learn more
- Advanced Mobile Device Management. This helps large organizations enable proactive management of mobile BYOD devices, including mobile auditing, rules, and app management. Learn more
- G Suite Reports and Gmail logs in BigQuery to help education administrators diagnose issues or unlock insights. Learn more
- A third-party archiving product to store and discover mission-critical email. Learn more
- Enhanced support, providing faster response times from a dedicated team of product specialists. Enhanced support is available to institutions who purchase over 200 licenses.
Learn more: Compare Education editions
How to buy
For institutions purchasing individual licenses:
- $4/user/month for faculty and staff
- $4/user/month for students
For institutions purchasing licenses for all faculty and staff in 2018, we’ll offer an introductory price*:
- $2/user/month for faculty and staff
- Free for eligible students
*The introductory price will be available to customers who purchase the product in 2018. Renewals will be honored for a 3-year period from the date the initial contract is signed. As long as all faculty and staff licenses are renewed, student licenses will continue to be free and we have no plans to change that.
Where to buy
You can purchase G Suite Enterprise for Education through selected resellers in 17 countries: Australia, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States.
To talk to an expert about getting G Suite Enterprise for Education for your school, fill out this form.