Applies to editions of Google Workspace and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
If Google bills you directly for your Google Workspace or Cloud Identity account, you can transfer account management to a Google reseller. A reseller can manage your account for your organization and provide services, such as deployment, support, and work transformation.
Find an authorized reseller in your area with the Google Partner Search Directory.
When you transfer your Google Workspace or Cloud Identity account to a reseller, their access to your domain can include the ability to:
- Add or remove users
- Edit user details
- Reset user passwords
- Edit organizational units
These abilities depend on the reseller’s level of access. For more information about reseller access to your domain, including restricting access, see Google reseller access to resold domains.
Transfer your account
To transfer the management of your account to a reseller, Google needs a transfer token. The token associates your account with your reseller. To get your transfer token:
- Ask the new reseller for their public identifier.
- Go to Retrieve Transfer Token.
- Sign in using your managed Google Account username and password.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Under Enter Reseller's Public Identifier, enter the public identifier for the reseller.
- Click Confirm Reseller Identifier.
- Verify the domain name and business name match the new reseller you want to transfer to.
- Click Generate Transfer Token.
- Click Copy Code.
- Give the token’s alphanumeric code to your new reseller, who can complete the transfer for you.
Transfer tokens expire 14 days after being generated. If your token expires, sign in again and repeat the steps above.
Billing after the transfer
After your reseller completes the transfer, the account becomes a new subscription. You now get billed by your reseller, not Google.
If your transfer is complete any day other than the first of the month, you receive 2 bills for that month:
- One from Google, for the dates before the transfer
- One from the reseller, for the dates starting when your transfer was complete
After that, you only receive one bill from the reseller.
For Google Workspace or Cloud Identity Premium, the billing impacts of the transfer depend on your previous billing plan. For more information, see Billing for transferred customers.