Supported editions for this feature: Frontline; Business Starter, Standard and Plus; Enterprise; Education Fundamentals, Standard, Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Plus; G Suite Basic and Business; Essentials; Cloud Identity Free and Premium. Compare your edition
You can get a list of a user's devices that are managed by your organization. From the list, you can get details about the devices, such as when the device last synchronized work data.
Tip: To get a list of all devices being used in your organization, including company-owned, see View and manage mobile devices.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- On the user's details page, click Managed devices to see the list of their devices.
Note: The summary information on the Managed devices card may not include all their managed devices, particularly Windows and company-owned devices. However, all of a user's managed devices are included in the actual devices list. If you know a user has managed devices but they're not in the summary, you can find their devices in the Devices list:
- Go to the Devices list (Click Main menu DevicesMobile and endpoints).
- Click Add a filterUser name.
- Enter the user's name and click Apply.
To sort the devices list, click a column heading. For example:
- Serial number—A unique identifying number associated with the user’s device.
- Model—The device model, for example, Pixel 5.
- OS—The device’s operating system, for example, Android 9.
- Last Sync—Date of the most recent synchronization with Google endpoint management.
If you don't see a particular column, click Manage columns and add or remove columns as needed.
You can download a comma-separated values (CSV) file or Google Sheet that lists all devices for a user.
- At the top right of the devices list, click Download device list.
- Review the download options then click Download.
- The download is added to your Tasks list. If the list doesn’t open automatically, next to the search bar at the top, click Tasks .
- (Optional) If the user has many devices, the file might take some time to download. To close the task list and return to it later, click Tasks . You can monitor the progress of the download until it’s complete. For details, see Check the status of large tasks.
- In Your Tasks, click Download CSV or Open in Google Sheets.
- If you downloaded a CSV file, open it in a spreadsheet application, such as Google Sheets.