Supported editions for this feature: Business Starter, Standard and Plus; Enterprise; Education and Enterprise for Education; G Suite Basic and Business; Essentials; Cloud Identity Free and Premium. Compare your edition
You can see a list of personal devices (by user) that are managed by your organization. From the list, you can get details about the devices, such as when the device last synchronized corporate data.
Tip: To see a list of all devices being used in your organization, including company-owned, see View and manage mobile devices.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- On the user's details page, click Managed devices to see the list of their devices.
- (Optional) To return to the user’s account page, at the top right, click the Up arrow .
At the top of the devices list, you can click a heading to sort devices by:
- Serial number—A unique identifying number associated with the user’s device.
- Model—The device model, for example, Nexus 9.
- OS—The device’s operating system, for example, Android 7.1.1.
- Last Sync—Date of the most recent synchronization with Google endpoint management.
You can download a comma-separated values (CSV) file that lists all devices for a user.
- At the top right of the devices list, click Download all.
Note: If you don’t see Download all, make sure that no devices are selected.
- Click Download.
- The download is added to your Tasks list. If the list doesn’t open automatically, next to the search bar at the top, click Tasks .
- (Optional) If the user has several devices, the file might take some time to download. To close the task list and return to it later, click Tasks . You can monitor the progress of the download until it’s complete. For details, see Check the status of large tasks.
- In Your Tasks, under Ongoing, click Download CSV.
- Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet application, such as Google Sheets.