You can see if large administrative tasks are still in progress, completed, or canceled. Depending on the task, you might also be able to:
- See who started it.
- Find out when it started.
- View or download files.
- See when it was completed.
You can view the status of a task for up to 15 days after it’s finished.
Tasks you can monitor
You can monitor various large or bulk tasks, such as uploading, downloading, and scanning information—for example:
- Upload and download user account information
- Upload and download group members
- Upload and download devices information
- Upload and download third-party apps
- Upload buildings, features, and resources for Calendar
- Download audit logs and reports
- Run data loss prevention (DLP) rule scans for Drive
- And more
Monitor the status of a large task
- At the top of the Admin console, click Tasks to view the status of your large tasks.
- (Optional) If processing for a download task is finished, click the link to view or download the file.
- (Optional) To view the status of tasks that other administrators have performed, click Others’ Tasks.
- (Optional) To close your Tasks list, click Tasks again.