As an administrator, you can use Calendar Interop to allow Microsoft Exchange and Google Calendar to work together. Once you set up Calendar Interop, your users can view the availability status of other users in both calendar systems.
Before you begin
Make sure you meet all system requirements for Calendar Interop. Learn more
- Decide whether to use a domain alias
- Allow Calendar users to see Exchange availability data
- Allow Exchange users to see Google Calendar availability data
- Verify the user availability setup
- Allow Calendar users to book Exchange resources (Optional)
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.