To see if your organization qualifies, see Qualifications for G Suite for Education.
G Suite for Education provides free business features to nonprofit K–12 and higher education institutions and homeschool co-ops. If you’re a homeschooler, see Get started with G Suite for Education for homeschools.Step 1: Request approval for G Suite for Education
- If you already signed up your domain for G Suite and want to upgrade to G Suite for Education, sign in to your G Suite admin account and request an upgrade for approval. See G Suite for Education upgrade request.
- If you do not have a G Suite account, go to the G Suite for Education signup form.
You get a 14-day free trial with a G Suite account. For more information, see About your free G Suite trial.
- Complete the form.
Note: You’ll use this information to sign in to your G Suite for Education account.
- Review the G Suite for Education agreement, check the box to agree to the terms, and click Accept and sign up.
You get an email that includes information about your new account.
If you signed up for G Suite with a domain that you’re already using, you need to verify your domain before we can review your application. This verification process ensures that no one else is using your domain for Google services without your permission or sending email that appears to come from your school.
- Verify that you own your domain. For details, see Verify your domain for G Suite.
After you submit your request and verify your domain, we review your organization’s eligibility. We contact you by email about the status of your application in 1–2 weeks.
G Suite Enterprise for Education
If your school has sophisticated IT needs, consider G Suite Enterprise for Education. It has additional enterprise-grade capabilities, such as:
- Advanced controls for administrators
- Enhanced analytics and search capabilities
- Enterprise-grade communication tools
For details, see G Suite Enterprise for Education Overview.