Access Marketplace apps
After a Marketplace app is installed you can access it a number of different ways:
Not all the access methods listed below will be available for all Marketplace apps.
- Click the Notification icon, if your administrator turned notification on when they deployed the app.
- Click the App launcher , then More to see available apps.
- Access the app directly from Google Drive.
- If an app creates a special type of file—like a flow chart file—you can create that file type using the New button in Drive.
- Or, right-click a file in Drive, choose Open with, then select the Marketplace app associated with the file.
- Use the Add-ons menu from within Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms.
Most apps are available immediately after deployment. In some cases, there may be a delay of up to 24 hours before the application is displayed.
Was this article helpful?