If Google Groups for Business settings don't appear in your Admin console:
- Make sure the service is enabled for your top-level organizational unit.
- Change the Admin console to English. Google Groups for Business settings are available in English only. If you're viewing the Admin console in a different language, you won't see the settings.
Set the Admin console to English
- On your computer, go to the Search settings page.
- On the left, click Languages.
- Change your language to English under Which language should Google products use.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
After you've changed your language preferences, close and reopen your browser.
The Admin console uses the same language you chose in your Google Account settings. See the available Admin console languages in Choose a language for your Admin console.
- The language change didn't work–If your Google Account doesn't match the language you selected, try setting the language again after clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
Note: Deleting cookies removes your saved settings for other sites you've visited.
- My language isn't listed–Currently, if you choose a primary language that isn't supported by some products, we may ask you to select an alternate language. If this is necessary, you'll see your alternate language listed beneath your primary one. You can select to change it from the Language section of your Google Account.
Learn more about changing the language setting.
Still need help?
Contact G Suite support.