View a user's group memberships
You can view a list of all the groups of which a user is a member. If the Groups for Business service is enabled, this list also includes any groups that the user owns.
To view a user's group memberships:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Users.
- Locate the user in the list.
- Click their name to open their account page.
If necessary, first select the organization in which the user's account resides. Or, search for the user by typing his or her email address in the search field at the top of the Admin console and clicking Search accounts. Refer to the Find a user account article for more information.
- Click the link for the user.
- On the user's profile page, click Groups to see a list of the user's groups. For example: