Gemini for Google Workspace is a powerful collaborative partner that can act as a coach, thought partner, source of inspiration, and productivity booster—all while ensuring every user and organization has control over their data. Over the last year, more than a million people and thousands of companies have used generative AI in Workspace.
Gemini for Google Workspace lets organizations create, connect, and collaborate like never before.
- One of our most powerful AI models, 1.0 Ultra–Far more capable at reasoning, following instructions, coding, and creative collaboration.
- A more natural way to explore and dive deeper into work that matters–Brainstorm effectively, refine your thinking, and discover new perspectives just by chatting with Gemini.
- Seamless Workflow Integration–Work with ease by bringing your insights and creations generated with Gemini into Google Workspace apps.
- Designed for highly complex tasks–Built to quickly understand and respond to a diverse set of inputs — including text, images and code.
- Includes enterprise-grade data protection–your submissions aren't used to train models and are not reviewed by humans. Learn more about access to Gemini.
Try it now! Check out these sample prompts.
Help me write
In Google Docs and Gmail, you can use Gemini for Google Workspace to help write and refine business documents and emails.
- Google Docs—Ask Gemini to draft a blog post or project plan. Go to: Write with Gemini in Google Docs
- Google Docs—Use Proofread to check your grammar and spelling or get stylistic suggestions.
- Gmail—Write a customer outreach email based on a product announcement. Go to: Draft emails with Gemini.
Help me design
Use Gemini in Google Slides to create custom images. Enter a prompt to describe the image you want. Gemini will generate options that you can add to your slide.
Go to: Create images with Gemini
Help me organize
In Google Sheets, you can use Gemini for Google Workspace to organize and process your spreadsheet data.
- Gemini can help you organize projects or events, such as a task tracker or conference agenda. Enter a prompt describing what you want to organize. Gemini will suggest a custom table with placeholder data that you can insert in your spreadsheet. Go to: Organize with Gemini
- Make manual text processing tasks easier. Gemini automatically detects incomplete column pairs and predicts remaining values. It can finish filling out a feedback categorization column based on existing data. Go to: Enhanced Smart Fill with AI in Google Sheets.
Help me connect
With Gemini for Google Workspace in Google Meet:
- Create custom background images. For example, ask Gemini to create an illustration of a magical forest.
- Use studio look to turn a low-quality image into studio quality by fixing issues caused by low light or low-quality webcams.
- Use studio lighting to simulate professional lighting in your video feed so you can be perfectly lit for your meeting.
- Use studio sound to improve the audio experience in Meet, restoring your original voice by recreating and balancing missing or distorted frequencies.
- Use translated captions to remove language proficiency barriers and make Meet video calls more inclusive and collaborative. [Gemini Enterprise only]
For Google Workspace admins
As an admin, you can:
- Set up AI classification of your sensitive data. After you train a model, Gemini can automatically apply labels to both new and existing files in Google Drive. [Beta feature for Gemini Enterprise only]