I'd also love to cast audio from my computer!
Can you explain how on earth you pause my Google Music when I watch a video on youtube on my phone.
This means when I have people over, and they are listening to music on my Google Home, then I watch a youtube clip on my phone in the bathroom suddenly the music stops. This is ridiculous! And something newly introduced.
Any release date for our own uploaded music into YT Music?
- Gapless Audio. Plans to implement?
- Audio quality updates. Timeline?
- Still official album gaps between YTM and GPM. Plans to address?
- Bands playing Near You. Plans to transfer this feature?
- Album/Song/Artist sorting and filtering. Timeline for organization features?
- Media key controls on web?
- Discover weekly esque playlist?
- More awareness about when YTM curated playlists are updated. Add a column for dates added or something. Otherwise they seem static.
- Album artists (aka multiple artists) listed in track info on desktop. Maybe composers etc too
Will there ever be Radios on the homepage like in GPM?
I've got a couple of questions, so I'll list them as bullet points below:
- How come new albums arrive much later on YouTube Music than it does on Spotify and Google Play Music?
- Will the song recommendations improve soon? If so, how soon? Quite frankly it's terrible right now. I listen to indie music exclusively (lo-fi, indie rock, bedroom pop, darkwave, dream pop — you get the picture), but I keep getting terrible recommendations (think: Kanye West, Eminem, Dua Lipa)
- When can we expect for our GPM playlists to be ported over?
- I would like to be able to dislike artist so I never see them again
- I wish the 'Hotlist' page showcased music based on my taste (I really don't care for TOP-40 music)
- 'More from [ARTIST NAME]' should be removed from the homepage. I'm already familiar with the artist, so why show me? Utter waste of space
- More frequent playlists. New Indie & Alternative hasn't been updated in a month. It's a shame, really
- 'New releases' section on the homepage needs a drastic change. The recommendations are horrible. Worst I've ever seen. This made me switch back to Spotify for now.
- I'd wish for a better overall homepage, one that feels truly tailored to me, the user. In its current state, it feels too mainstream with its suggested playlists, songs, and albums. I want my homepage to be unique to me, no other streaming service offers this to its users — be the first one to do so, please.
Many thanks, and good luck!
- App shortcuts on Android
- Restricted mode not blocking explicit recommendations
- Home screen is a waste of space and seems to be advertising popular music instead of what I actually listen to
- Have the song limit of playlists be much greater than the current GPM song limit of 1,000. I would like to see be at least 5,000. Although 10,000 would be really nice.
- Allow playlist folders (like Spotify)
- Transfer all current playlists from GPM to YTM with songs staying in current order and without the loss of any songs during transfer (some of us fanatics take years to organize our lists!)
- Artist (alphabetically)
- Song (alphabetically)
- Album (alphabetically)
- Date Added to Playlist (like Spotify)
- Song's original release date (currently not offered in Spotify, but you can 1-up them)
- When searching songs, have the option to listen to the official release of the song (perhaps as the recommended song).
- When listening to the official song of an artist- have the ability to listen to that song or watch the official music video of that song with a simple click of a button. (would be a huge advantage over Apple and Spotify!)
- Are you going to offer Music Locker like in GPM?
- Will songs purchased and uploaded through GPM all be transferred over to TYM Library?
- Will there be YTM store for MP3s or will the GPM store remain open for that?
- Offer comprehensive lists of most streamed artists and songs in the world - Similar to most popular in the world that Spotify currently has but more in depth, (perhaps with filters of genres or related artists).
- Offer Concert info for each subscribed Artist in your library. For example have a separate tab listing upcoming shows available in your area from each Artist (like Spotify has at the top of an Artist page). You currently have something like that on the GPM Home tab but to have a list for every liked Artist would be much better.
1. Have an Downloaded music only mode (similar to GPM has) that only shows Downloads. Sometimes when I am driving and am at an area with a bad connection, it takes a while to get to the Downloads page to load
2. Can you please have an option to automatically sync downloaded playlists. I really like the YTM curated playlists, but it is a pain to have to manually sync them every few days
3. Can we have an option to Shuffle play all Downloaded music
4. Can we get the iOS App ported to Apple TV
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.