- Better library management. A personal library, of songs that you can add to (without needing to download), remove from and access via a list of songs, which I can order how I like e.g. date added, title etc. Right now your Library consists of everything but a list of all MY songs. Sure I can download what I want to keep track of but that's so volatile. And as an active music listener there is a difference between liking a song and adding a song to my library to keep and listen too later. I want to be able to have my own stash of music that is synced, that I can download partly, and shuffle to listen to.
- Smart playlists. Tied to the above request would be smart playlists e.g. Recently Added, so that I can shuffle my recently added songs when I don't want to discover new music.
- Crossfade and gapless playback. Please allow us to crossfade our music as well as enable gapless playback for smooth listening!
- Volume normalization.
- Quality settings. I want to be able to granularly set the quality of my music for different scenarios e.g. streaming over mobile data vs over WiFi vs for downloading.
- More accessible/dedicated search. Having a top nav search button is so hard to reach one handed and not easy to use. Similar to spotify, having a search tab on the bottom is so quick and easy to get to and use. Often I'm in a rush and need to quickly search for a song.
- More music player gestures. Gestures are way more intuitive, let me swipe to change tracks.
- Smart autoplay. Give me the option to enable a setting, where similar to music to what I'm currently listening to, will continue to play automatically after the end of whatever I'm currently listening e.g. at the end of an album or playlist.
- Smarter radios. Radios play the music I like sure, but keep the radio more genre specific, if I start a radio based off of a pop song, don't play a metal rock song. As much as I may like that song, it's not in any related to the mood of the radio that I want to listen at that point in time.
- Genre searches. Overall just a better, smart, more granular search ability.
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.