You can view information for Content ID claims and copyright takedowns on your videos in the YouTube Studio app.
Check Content ID & copyright claims
You can view copyright claim information in the YouTube Studio app:
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap Menu .
- To see videos with a copyright claim, choose one of the following places from the menu:
- Individual videos (choose any video to see its details page)
- Any video that has information about a Content ID claim or copyright takedown will show a copyright icon .
Understanding the copyright icon
You may see different colored copyright icons in the YouTube Studio app depending on what type of claim has been issued against your video.
- Blue copyright icon : Video has a Content ID claim. If you upload a video that contains copyright-protected material, you could end up with a Content ID claim. Learn more about Content ID claims.
- Red copyright icon : Video has been taken down due to copyright strike. If you get a copyright strike, that means your video has been taken down from YouTube because a copyright owner sent us a complete legal request asking us to do so. Learn how to resolve a copyright strike.
Need more help with Content ID or copyright questions?
Learn the copyright strike basics in the YouTube Help Center.