I can't login to Youtube using a Yahoo e-mail anymore1 Recommended Answer
Can I get you to do this:
- visit https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/
- click on "I don't know my password"
- enter the email address username which I've sent you in PM, over on Google+ and solve the Captcha if asked,
- else answer all the questions posed by the system with the most accurate guesses.
- click "Verify your identity", “a different way” link at bottom of page or "I didn't enable 2-step verification" option.
- The URL of this thread (for my reference),
- The URL of your YouTube channel,
- The email address you use for your YouTube channel's hacked Google Account, and-
- Confirm here if you can use the email in 3. above (if not- can you provide an alternative contact email, preferably one used by your Google Account in some way.
- Supply any screen-grabs about the suspicious activity/access you received from Google.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.