LG smart TV youtube app buffering
I cannot find how to communicate this to google for investigation. Maybe we should start some sort of online campaign on this issue? For example post on google+ mentioning youtube google inc and so on and then reshare that.
You can check if your youtube app is updated by using that stupid youtube app keyboard. Now when you select any letter for example z there appears a cross with next common possible letters around it in four different directions. Look at the pic.:
1. Maybe your LG Bluray player has diferent youtube app?
2. Other video apps for me works flawlessly. No buffering with HD videos.
3. If it was hardware problem (slow processor, or other hardware problem). It would lag ass hell when playing. But now when you wait till youtube app preBuffers then it plays without any hiccups. I tried run youtube HD on old pc. It buffers superb but the playing glitches. I know that i used browser, but anyway I don`t believe that this is hardware issue. And if it was it wouldn`t be better in some earlier firmware revisions.
I am 99% that it is poor app design.
LG is having one advantage - passive 3D glasses.
Otherwise, it's not worth the money.
looks like lot of you having the same problem i experienced with lg smart s... tv.
So far i used plex media server to run youtube videos on tv.
Now i found the best method is to use your Apple iphone youtube app.
I think this works with any smart phone i guess.
i use my youtube app on apple phone.
open the app on phone, select the video then select your tv in the icon on the right hand above. but you should have ur phone connected wire lessly to the same router as ur tv. then the TV plays the same video wire lessely on the screen
This has been working for me excellently and i never had the need to use lg youtube app. i hope all Ur youtube problems will be solved. good luck..
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.