Analyze channel performance with YouTube Analytics
Monitor the performance of your channel and videos using YouTube Analytics, YouTube's interactive reporting system.
You can find robust metrics across three kinds of reports in YouTube Analytics:
- Earnings reports (including estimated earnings and ad performance reports)
- Views reports (including views, traffic sources, and audience retention reports
- Engagement reports (including subscribers and annotations reports)
Learn more about the specific metrics within each report.
If you want a quick snapshot of your channel analytics on the go, review them in the YouTube Creator Studio app:
- From the dashboard, tap the navigation guide in the upper left corner
- From the menu, select Analytics
- Here you’ll find a few top level reports to give you a quick picture of your channel analytics