You can connect your phone, tablet, or computer to your Smart TV or other streaming device to watch YouTube on your TV.
If you're connecting with your phone or tablet, make sure you have the YouTube app downloaded. Casting from youtube.com in a mobile web browser is not currently supported.
- Make sure your smart TV or streaming device is set up.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your smart TV or streaming device.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select the video you want to watch and tap the Cast icon.
- Select the device you want to cast to and wait for it to connect. Once connected, the video will play on your TV.
- To disconnect, tap Cast then tap DISCONNECT.