If you're a YouTube Premium member having problems with your membership benefits, check out these common issues and troubleshooting steps. You'll find details on how to fix video download issues, why you might be seeing ads, fixing errors (like, "Playback paused") and more.
- If you're experiencing any of the issues below, consider sending product feedback to YouTube: Select your profile photo > Feedback in YouTube. You can also get in touch with support for help.
- YouTube Premium members who signed up on an iOS device: To access your YouTube Premium benefits, make sure you're signed in to the account in YouTube you used to buy your membership in iTunes.
Select your issue to get help
- I can't download videos: Find tips for downloading videos on your mobile device.
- I can't watch the video I downloaded: Troubleshoot why downloaded videos aren't playing offline.
- I see ads on YouTube videos: Learn why you might see ads, and how to potentially fix this issue.
- Background play isn't working: Get tips for fixing issues with background play.
- I'm getting an error message: Find out why you might be getting an error message.