Learn about Official Artist Channels
Official artist channels offer:
- Organized content: The Official Artist Channel layout automatically organizes your discography into an album section and your Official Music Videos into a new playlist. You have the option to move, delete and re-add either of these auto-generated music sections from your channel.
- Promotional content: Choose what you want to highlight in the featured video slot.
- Fan engagement: One verified and official channel where you can directly reach and interact with your fans on YouTube.
To be eligible for an Official Artist Channel, your channel has to meet the following requirements:
- Own and operate a YouTube channel that represents one artist or band
- Have at least 3 official releases on YouTube delivered and distributed by a music distributor or label
- Have no policy violations on your channel
And one or more of the following:
- Work with a YouTube Partner Manager
- Be part of the YouTube Partner Program
- Your channel is part of a label network that works with a Partner Manager
- Your music is distributed by a music partner listed to Music Services Partners
Get an Official Artist Channel
Contact your label, digital distributor, or YouTube partner manager to get an Official Artist Channel.