Learn about Official Artist Channels
Official Artist Channels offer:
- Unified presence: One official channel where you can directly reach and interact with your fans on YouTube. We bring all your subscribers to your Official Artist Channel and let you manage your presence on YouTube, YouTube Music and Charts in one place.
- Organized content: We automatically organize your music into an album section and your Official Music Videos into a new playlist, even if the content is on a topic or label channel. You have the option to move, delete and re-add either of these auto-generated music sections from your channel.
- Analytics for Artists: Holistic view of your performance on YouTube, including videos uploaded by you, your label or VEVO, as well as videos on other channels and Shorts that use your music.
- Promotional content: Choose what you want to highlight in the featured video slot and feature your upcoming concert listings.
To be eligible for an Official Artist Channel, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Own and operate a YouTube channel that represents one artist or band
- Have at least 1 official music release on YouTube delivered and distributed by a music distributor or label
- Your channel follows YouTube policies including YouTube’s Community Guidelines, Terms of Service, and Copyright policies
And one or more of the following:
- Work with a YouTube Partner Manager
- Be part of the YouTube Partner Program
- Your channel is part of a label network that works with a Partner Manager
- Your music is distributed by a music partner listed in the YouTube Services Directory for Music Partners
Note: Music Service Partners can request an Official Artist Channel on your behalf as part of delivering your music content to YouTube.
Actively releasing new music is not a requirement to request an Official Artist Channel.
Get an Official Artist Channel
Contact your label, digital distributor, or YouTube partner manager to get an Official Artist Channel.
Official Artist Channel Policies
If you have an Official Artist Channel on YouTube, it’s important that you follow YouTube’s Community Guidelines.
If your content violates our Community Guidelines, your channel will be issued a strike. Learn more about Community Guidelines strikes and what you should do if your channel gets a strike here.
Your Official Artist Channel will be suspended and become a standard channel if it gets a Community Guidelines strike. Your channel will be restored automatically to an Official Artist Channel if and when your channel no longer has active Community Guidelines strikes and it meets all other program criteria listed above.