View purchased Super Chats and Super Stickers
View purchases made during a live stream
If you're streaming with a webcam:
- Follow Super Chat and Super Sticker activity in your live chat feed.
If you're streaming with an encoder:
- Open the Live Control Room and go to the relevant live stream.
- Go to the Viewer activity tab to view a list of users that have bought Super Chats and Super Stickers during your live stream.
If you're streaming with a mobile device:
- Tap Chat viewing options Super Chat to view your paid messages.
View all purchases
- Use a computer to sign in to YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Earn.
- Select the Supers tab.
- The newest purchases are displayed in the 'Your Super Chat and Super Sticker activity' card. If you want to view all available transaction info, click See all.
Moderate Super Chats and Super Stickers
Super Chats and Super Stickers are automatically available on eligible live streams and Premieres where live chat is turned on. By default, live chat is turned on. Learn how to use live chat.
You can moderate Super Chats and Super Stickers in the same way that you moderate live chat messages. Like everything on YouTube, viewers must follow our Community Guidelines when sending Super Chats and Super Stickers. If a Super Chat or Super Sticker is moderated and removed for violating our policies, YouTube will donate our portion of the revenue to charity.
Creators receive 70% of Supers revenue that is confirmed by Google. The 70% is calculated after local sales tax and App Store fees on iOS are deducted. Transaction costs, including credit card fees, are currently covered by YouTube.