You can see a list of your channel's 100 most recent subscribers in YouTube Studio. The list only shows subscribers who have chosen to make their subscriptions public. When a viewer first joins YouTube, their subscriptions list is set to private by default.
View your list of recent subscribers
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- On the Dashboard, find the “Recent subscribers” card.
- Click See more to expand the card.
Creator Studio Classic instructions
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to your Subscribers List by clicking Creator Studio Community Subscribers.
- You can find your total number of subscribers at the top of the page. The list shows only subscribers who have chosen to share their subscriptions publicly.
- You can sort the list by Most recent or Most popular using the drop-down menu in the top right.
Which subscribers are shown
Subscribers show on your recent subscribers list if:
- They chose to make their subscriptions public
- They subscribed to your channel in the last 28 days
Which subscribers are not shown
Subscribers may not show on your recent subscribers list if:
- They chose to keep their subscriptions private
- Their account is suspended or identified as spam