Have a question about a purchase you made on YouTube?
If you’ve made a purchase on YouTube or are an active paid member, you can contact us for support with purchases or memberships. To see your support options:
- Sign in: Make sure you’re signed in to the account you used to make the purchase that you need help with.
Tip: You can check which account you’re signed in to by selecting your profile picture . To see the purchases and membership details of the account you’re signed in to, go to youtube.com/purchases.
- Contact us: If you’re signed in to an account that’s eligible for support, you’ll see a Contact us option at the bottom of this Help Center page. Select Contact us and follow the prompts.
- If you don’t have a Contact us option and want to request a refund for an unauthorized or unrecognized charge, follow the steps in this article to get support.
- If you want to request a refund for another reason and have the transaction ID for your purchase, submit your request using this form.
- Not all payments on YouTube Services and memberships are refundable. Before you submit your request, learn about our refund policies to make sure your purchase is eligible for a refund.
For more support, connect with us on our YouTube help social channels: