Have a question about a purchase you made on YouTube?
If you’ve made a purchase on YouTube or are an active paid member, you can contact us for support with purchases or memberships. To see your support options:
- Sign in: Make sure you’re signed in to the account you used to make the purchase that you need help with.
Tip: You can check which account you’re signed in to by selecting your profile picture . To see the purchases and membership details of the account you’re signed in to, go to youtube.com/purchases.
- Contact us: If you’re signed in to an account that’s eligible for support, you’ll see a Contact us option at the bottom of this Help Center page. Select Contact us and follow the prompts.
If content or features related to your YouTube purchase or paid membership are defective, unavailable, or do not perform as stated, you may be eligible for a refund.
To request a refund for:
- YouTube Premium or Music:
- YouTube TV: click here.
- Movies and Shows: click here and select “Problem with purchase?” on the item you would like refunded.
If you have made a purchase using your iPhone or iPad, or signed up for a YouTube paid membership via iTunes, you'll need to get in touch with Apple support to request a refund. Apple's refund policy will apply.
- If you don't have a Contact us option and want to request a refund for an unauthorized or unrecognized charge, follow the steps in this article to get support.
- Not all payments on YouTube Services and memberships are refundable. Before you submit your request, learn about our refund policies to make sure that your purchase is eligible for a refund.