A playlist is a collection of videos. Anybody can make playlists, share them, and friends can add videos to your playlist.
You can go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists. You can also manage your playlists in YouTube Studio.
If a video or channel’s audience is "made for kids" and you’re on a homepage, you can't add it to a playlist. You can still add content from search results into playlists.
How to create and edit playlists in the YouTube app
To find your playlists, go to the Guide and click Library.
Create a playlist
- Find a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save .
- Select a playlist such as Watch Later, or a playlist you've already created, or click Create new playlist .
- If you create a playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, only you can view the playlist.
- Click Create.
Edit a playlist
- Select the playlist you’d like to edit in the Guide.
- Click Edit by the section you’d like to change.
Delete a playlist
- Go to one of your playlists.
- Click the Menu .
- Select Delete playlist .
- Confirm that you want to delete your playlist by selecting Delete.
Note: Your old playlist may continue to exist in viewers’ watch histories.
After you delete a playlist, the playlist URL and title will no longer be visible or searchable in YouTube Analytics. Data associated with the playlist, such as Watch time, will still be part of broader reports, but won't be attributed to the deleted playlist.