Create & manage playlists
A playlist is a collection of videos. Anybody can make playlists and share them. Want to put together an epic gym mix or your favorite soccer goals? How about sharing the best cooking videos with your best friend? Playlists are for you.
Make & find your playlists
- Start with a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Add to .
- Click Create new playlist.
- Enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop down box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, people cant' find it when they search YouTube.
- Click Create.
You can find your new playlist from the Library in the Guide on the left side of the screen.
Delete a playlist
- Select a playlist from the Library in the Guide.
- Click the menu icon .
- Click Delete playlist.
- If you're sure you want to delete the playlist, click Yes, delete it.
Note that your old playlist may live on in viewers’ watch histories.