You can find your YouTube search history from the My Activity page. From there, you can:
- View your search history
- Search your search history to find a specific video
- Clear your entire search history
- Remove individual searches from search suggestions
- Pause your search history
A few notes to consider:
- Search entries you delete will no longer influence your recommendations.
- After clearing your search history, your past searches will no longer show as suggestions in the search box.
- Searches you enter while your search history is paused will not be saved in your search history.
If you've removed any videos from your watch history while your device was offline, it might take a few hours for those changes to sync.
Pause search history
- Go to your profile picture .
- Tap Setting Manage all history.
- Tap Saving your YouTube history Unselect "Include your searches on YouTube."
Delete individual searches
- Tap Search .
- Swipe left on the search entry you'd like to delete.
- Tap Delete.
TV, game console, or media streaming box
- In the left-hand Menu, go to Settings .
- Select Clear search history.
- Select the Clear search history button.
Search in Incognito Mode
If you browse in incognito mode, your search history won’t be saved. Learn more about Incognito Mode.