Get help as a YouTube Creator
Use our creator resources to grow your channel, develop your audience, troubleshoot issues, and be a successful YouTube creator.Email support for YouTube Partners
Channels that are in the YouTube Partner Program can email the YouTube Creator Support team for help using the instructions below. When you email, tell us your channel URL and the video(s) you need help with. We'll get back to you in one business day or less.
Ways to get in touch
Send an email from your YouTube account
- On a computer, sign in to your channel or Content Manager on YouTube.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of any page and click the Help button. If you're in Creator Studio, you can also click Help and feedback under the left menu.
- In the window that pops up, select Email.
Contact us in the YouTube Help Center
You're currently in the YouTube Help Center, so just make sure you're logged in to your channel and click Get Support at the top of any page.
YouTube Help Center
You're already here, the best place for all things troubleshooting. Get here at any time by clicking the Help button at the bottom of your YouTube account or going to
support.google.com/youtube. Make sure to check out these sections just for you:
- For creators: Get help creating videos and managing your channel.
- For partners: Get help monetizing your content and collaborating with other partners.
YouTube Help video channels
YouTube Help Forum
Learn solutions from other YouTube users in the YouTube Help Forum.
The Creator Hub is the best place to learn about all the programs, tools, and upcoming events that can help you create better videos, grow your channel, and turn your brand into a business, including the YouTube for Creators benefits program.
Take a series of free courses at the Creator Academy to hone your creative talent and sharpen your business skills.
Social media channels
- Stay up to date on all the news with the official YouTube partners and creators blog.
- Join the YouTube Creators Google+ page.
Note: Some resources are only available in limited languages.