Get help as a YouTube Creator
Use our creator resources to grow your channel, develop your audience, troubleshoot issues, and be a successful YouTube creator.Help center & community forums
YouTube Help Center
You're already here, the one-stop-shop for all things troubleshooting. Get here at any time by clicking the Help button at the bottom of your YouTube account or going to
support.google.com/youtube. Make sure to check out these sections just for you:
- For creators: Get help creating videos and managing your channel.
- For partners: Get help monetizing your content and collaborating with other partners.
YouTube Help video channels
Monetization Help Forum
Learn solutions to monetization issues from other partners in the Monetization Help Forum.
Email support for Partners
Partner channels that have gotten more than 15,000 watch-time hours in the last 90 days can get help by emailing us. Your channel doesn't currently qualify for email support, but you can see watch hours for your channel in YouTube Analytics > Estimated hours watched.
If you think you qualify for support, make sure you're logged in and signed up for the YouTube Partner program. You'll see a "Contact us" option in your account if email support is available to you.
YouTube for Creators
Use the YouTube for Creators website to navigate the programs and tools that can help you create better content, build your fan base, and turn your creativity into your career.
Take free courses to level up your YouTube skills in the Creator Academy.
Social media channels
- Stay up to date on all the news with the official YouTube partners and creators blog.
- Join the YouTube Creators Google+ page.
- Meet, learn from, and collaborate with other YouTube Creators in the YouTube Creator Google+ Community.
Note: Some resources are only available in limited languages.