Contact the YouTube Creator Support team
Send an email from YouTube
Click Get Support at the top of any help center article or follow these instructions:
- On a computer, sign in to your channel or Content Manager on YouTube.com. Make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's in the YouTube Partner Program.
- Scroll down to the bottom of any page and click Help. In the current version of YouTube, click Help in the Guide on the left side of the page.
- In the window that pops up, click Need more help? > Get Creator Support.
- Select the category that your issue is about.
- Click Email support. You'll only see this option if you're eligible. You may need to click the "contact the Creator Support team" link at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Follow the prompts to email with our Creator Support team.
How we can helpLanguage availability
Email support is currently provided in the following languages for qualifying partners: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Chat support is currently provided in English and Spanish for qualifying partners.
The Creator Support team is here to help with technical issues, questions related to your YouTube content, or whatever else comes up while you manage your channel.
Whether you're facing a specific problem or you want to learn how to get the most out of YouTube as a creator, we're here to help you:
- Optimize how you use YouTube.
- Get tips on technical or service aspects of YouTube.
- Learn to navigate policy and copyright guidelines.
- Get answers on accounts, channel management, and Google+ questions.
- Resolve content ID and rights management issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs or issues with your account.