Enroll in the YouTube for Nonprofits Program
Google for Nonprofits members are eligible to participate in the YouTube Nonprofit Program.
Before you start
- Make sure you meet the YouTube Nonprofit requirements for your country.
- Nonprofit organizations in countries where Google for Nonprofits is available must be Google for Nonprofits members to qualify for the YouTube Nonprofit Program.
- If you're in a country where Google for Nonprofits isn't available, see if the YouTube Nonprofit Program is available in your area.
- Get a Google for Nonprofits account. Sign up if you don't have one.
- Have your organization's YouTube channel ID handy. You'll need it to receive YouTube nonprofit features.
- Learn how to find your channel ID in your YouTube account settings.
- If your organization doesn't already have a YouTube channel, learn how to create a new channel.
Enroll in the YouTube Nonprofit Program
Follow these steps to apply to the YouTube Nonprofit Program. Requests are usually processed within 1-3 business days.
- Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account. Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Nonprofits. It may be different than the account you use to access the product in which you're enrolling.
- Click Sign up now.
- Under "YouTube Nonprofit Program," click Enroll.
- Enter your organization's YouTube Channel ID in the form field.
- Click Enroll.