Switch between channels on a Google Account
You can manage up to 200 channels from one Google Account. Learn how to use Brand Accounts to manage your YouTube channels.
Switch between channels
On YouTube, you can only use one channel at a time. Use the instructions below to switch between the YouTube channels that you have connected to the same Google Account.
When you sign in to YouTube on a computer, you'll be prompted to choose a channel to use. If you haven't tried the beta, learn more.
To switch to a different channel that you manage:
In the top right corner of youtube.com, click your channel icon.
Click Switch account. You'll see a list of the Accounts that you manage, as well as your Google Account identity.
Click the account you want to use. If you choose a Brand Account that doesn't have a channel, you can create a channel for that page.
You can always check the name and icon in the top right corner to confirm what channel you're currently using.
I have a channel linked to a Brand Account, but it doesn't show in the list.
If your channel isn't showing, the Google Account you're currently signed in to isn't listed as a manager of that channel's Brand Account.
To fix the problem: Follow these instructions to add your Google Account as a manager of the Brand Account connected to that channel.
View all your channels
For easy management, you can view a list of all your YouTube channels.If you have more than 10 channels
- On a computer, click on your channel icon in the top right corner of YouTube.
- Click View all.
- Go to your account settings. Get there by clicking on your channel icon in the top right corner of YouTube. Click the Settings icon . Under "Account settings," click Overview.
- At the bottom, click See all my channels or create a new channel.
You’ll also find Brand Accounts that are owned or managed by your Google Account but don't have an associated YouTube channel. You can click any of those create a new YouTube channel for that page.
If you want to remove a channel from this list
- Follow the instructions to delete the channel.
- If it's connected to a Brand Account, remove your Google Account from the page manager list.