Video player error message
Here are some tips to troubleshoot this issue on your computer. After each step, try viewing your video again.Computer
- Reload the page
- Restart your browser
- Restart your computer
- Update your browser to the latest version
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Try viewing the video on a different browser or computer
- Try viewing the video again in 30 minutes
- Reboot your device
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Open the default browser and open Menu.
- Tap Privacy & Security.
- Tap Clear cache and tap OK.
- Tap Clear all cookie data and tap OK.
For instructions on clearing your browser’s cache and cookies on alternate mobile operating systems, please consult your device’s instruction manual.
- From your Home screen navigate to Settings > Safari.
- Tap Clear cookies.
- Tap Clear cache.
- Try a different browser
If the default browser is not playing videos, download an alternate mobile browser such as Google Chrome.
- Use a different network
If you are unable to play videos on your 3G/4G network, try connecting to a wifi network to see if you can watch videos.
- Check for the latest system updates
For optimal performance keep your device updated with the latest system updates. On Android, navigate to Settings > About Phone > System updates and tap Check now. On iOS, navigate to Settings > General > Software Update.