The Overview report is a high-level summary of how your content is doing on YouTube. Use it to quickly see some basic performance metrics for your YouTube content.
You'll see the following sections in the Overview report. Clicking on a card will bring you to a more detailed report for that section.
- Performance metrics: Summarizes watch time, views, and earnings (if applicable) for the selected content.
- Interaction metrics: Displays the most relevant data for the different interaction criteria, such as likes, dislikes, comments, shares, and favorites.
- Top 10 content: Shows the top 10 pieces of content for your channel, such as playlists and assets, according to watch time.
- Demographics: Gathers information on the gender and the location of viewers.
- Discovery: Summarizes the metrics for top playback locations and top traffic sources by watch time.