Live comments are enabled by default. To disable live comments, navigate to Edit> Basic Info> Advanced Settings for your scheduled event in Video Manager. Under Comments and responses, uncheck "Allow comments." You can disable comments at any time, even after the event has started.
- Enabled live comments
- The live comment module will appear next to the video player when your event is active.
- If you want to be able to review comments before they’re posted, under Edit> Basic Info>Advanced Settings “Allows comments” select Approved.
When somebody leaves a comment, you will receive an email notification that directs you to a page where you can approve or remove the comment. Or, you can see the pending comments by following these steps:
- Click your username in the top right corner
- Click Inbox
- Click Comments on the left side of the page
- We strongly recommend that you have a dedicated comment moderator for high-traffic events. You can delete comments as they are posted or block users from commenting.
- Once the event has started, you can assign moderators by clicking the gear icon next to the comment text box. Moderators will be able to block users from commenting.
- Users are limited to 200 characters/comment and a maximum of 3 comments every 30 seconds. Event owners are not subject to the frequency threshold.
- Users cannot post special characters, URLs or HTML tags.