Likes and Dislikes report
The Likes and Dislikes report summarizes how many people liked and disliked your videos. It shows the net change of likes and dislikes in your videos by counting the number of likes/dislikes added, minus the number of likes/dislikes removed.
Use the Compare metric button to compare the total number of likes/dislikes to other video metrics.
- You may see like/dislike counts change as some may be marked invalid and periodically removed from the counts. Learn more about our Likes Policy.
- The number of likes/dislikes in YouTube Analytics may be different than what you see on the watch page under the video. We are working to make this more consistent in the future.
- In rare instances, you might see more likes/dislikes than views since these metrics are changed by different verification systems.
- For some periods of time the likes/dislikes net change might be negative if the number of likes removed is bigger than the number of likes added.
- The report only shows data for likes/dislikes removed since September 1, 2012.