Check out a creator’s channel to find their uploaded videos and playlists. When you’re on a channel page, you can also subscribe to the channel, become a channel member, and browse & buy official creator merchandise.
Search for a specific channel
- Search by entering a category, keyword, or creator’s name in the search bar .
- You can use a filter on your search results to show relevant channels.
- Click on the channel name next to the channel icon.
Find a channel by category or keyword
- Search by entering the category or keyword in the search bar .
- You can use a filter on your search results to show channels relevant to your search.
- Click on the video you’d like to watch.
- Click on the channel name to open the channel page.
Open a channel you subscribe to
- Click on Subscriptions .
- Click on the creator’s channel name to open their channel.
Open a channel from a videoWhile you’re on a video page, click the channel name under the description to open the creator’s channel.
Subscribe and unsubscribe to a YouTube channel
Subscribe to a channel to see more content from a creator. Any new videos published to a channel you subscribe to will show up in your Subscriptions feed.Learn more about how to subscribe and unsubscribe to a YouTube channel.
Watch different types of videos
When you open a creator’s channel page, you can use filters in the Videos tab to watch:
Become a channel member
Join a channel membership to get member-only perks like badges, emojis, and other goods for a monthly payment.Learn more about how to become a channel member on YouTube.
Buy official creator merchandise
The merch shelf lets participating creators share their official branded merchandise on YouTube. You may see the merch shelf on video pages of participating channels, but it may not show up on all video pages.Learn more about browsing & buying official creator merchandise.