You can watch select paid virtual events on YouTube, like a music performance or a comedy show, by purchasing a ticket.
Buy a ticket
- Make sure you’re signed in to YouTube.
- Navigate to a paid virtual event by searching on the event name or artist’s name.
- Tap or click Buy ticket.
- Follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
Note: To request a refund, follow these steps.
You can currently purchase and watch paid virtual events in the US
Watch your paid virtual event
After you purchase a ticket, you’ll get an email confirmation with a link to watch the event. If your event host has turned on live chat, you can chat with others before and during the live event. Remember to follow our Community Guidelines and if you’re new to watching live streams, learn live chat basics.
To watch on your computer, phone, or tablet: When the live stream starts, you’ll get a notification on your device and within the YouTube app, or you can use the event link provided in the email confirming your purchase. Follow the notification to the event and wait for it to start.
To watch on your TV: Be sure you’re signed in to YouTube using the same email address you used to buy the ticket. Enter the name of the event in the Search bar. You can also cast the event to your Smart TV from your phone, computer, or tablet, details here.
If you see an error like the ones below, follow these steps to fix it.
- “Please check your network connection (Retry)”
- "Error loading. Tap to retry,”
- “An error has occurred”
Can’t find or access your paid virtual event
If you're having trouble using the emailed event link:
- Make sure you’re signed in to the Google Account that made the purchase.
- Look for the event on YouTube by searching for its name or going to the “Your movies” section of your account.