Some language may not be appropriate for viewers under 18. We may consider the following factors when deciding whether to age-restrict or remove content. Keep in mind that this isn't a complete list.
- Use of sexually explicit language or narratives
- Use of excessive profanity in your video
- Use of heavy profanity in your video’s title, thumbnail or associated metadata
Here are some examples of content which may be age-restricted:
- A video focused on the use of profanities such as a compilation or clip taken out of context
- A video featuring road rage or sustained rant with heavy profanities
- A video with use of heavy profanities during a physical confrontation or to describe acts of violence