If your site has been reviewed and abusive experiences have been found, fix them and submit the site for another review.
- Visit the Abusive Experience Report.
- In the “Request review” area, describe how you addressed each issue, providing as much detail as possible.
- Upon submission of the site for review, this description is sent to the webmaster of your domain and any owners and users that have been added in Search Console. Learn about gaining access to the Report
- Click I fixed this.
- Mark the I have fixed all the issues checkbox, and click Submit.
- Because we review a sample of your pages, when you submit your site for another review, we may find new issues. You should therefore fix all abusive experiences on your site, not just the ones in the Report.
- Please send communications in English only. Submissions in other languages are translated using Google Translate.