We recognize that the sharing of involuntary fake pornography is distressing. This article is intended to help you through the process for requesting that these images and videos be removed from Google search results.
We remove only images or videos in which you are personally depicted and that meet our requirements. So that we can help you, please make sure that your request meets these requirements:
- You're identifiably depicted in the imagery,
- The imagery in question is fake and falsely depicts you nude or in a sexually explicit situation, and
- The imagery was distributed without your consent.
While we can prevent a page from appearing in our search results, we are not able to remove content from websites that host it, so we recommend reaching out to the webmaster for the site to request removal first. Get more details on that process.
To request that this content be removed from Google search results, please use this form. You may also have an authorized representative complete the form on your behalf.
Tips for filling out the image removals form
- Under the section for which type of content you would like to remove, select "A fake nude or sexually explicit picture or video of myself."
- For removal, you'll need to provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Contact email address
- URL for where the content is live, if applicable
- A sample URL of Google search results where the image or video appears
- Screenshots of the offending content, which will help us ensure that we are removing the correct results. We encourage you to use image-editing software to obscure the sexually explicit portions of the screenshots, but please ensure that they will help us identify the specific content you wish to be removed.