To find more information about the images in search results, click an image. For example, you can tell what type of site the image came from and find images that are related to it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to images.google.com or open the Google app .
- Search for an image.
- Tap the image to get a larger version.
- Visit the page: To go to the webpage where Google found the image, tap Visit.
- Send feedback: To report an inappropriate image, at the bottom, tap Send feedback.
- Close the image: To go back to the image results page, tap Close .
- Add to a collection: Learn more about Collections.
- Share the image: Tap Share .
Important: It’s normal for your image results page to look different on your phone or on older versions of computer and tablet browsers.