To find more information about the images in search results, click an image. For example, you can tell what type of site the image came from and find images that are related to it.
- On your computer, go to images.google.com.
- Search for an image.
- Select an image to get a larger version and to view the image details.
- Tip: If your browser goes directly to the website when you select the image, you might be on an older browser. To fix the issue, update your browser or search on Google Chrome.
From here, you’ll find the options to:
- Visit the page: To go to the webpage where Google found the image, select the webpage title .
- Send feedback: To report an inappropriate image, click More Send feedback.
- Close the image: To go back to the image results page, click Close .
- View dimensions: To view its dimensions, hover over the image.
- Add to a collection: Learn more about Collections.
- Share the image: Click Share .
Important: It’s normal for your image results page to look different on your phone or on older versions of computer and tablet browsers.