Get information about an image
You can find more information about the images you see in search results by clicking on the image.
How to see details about an image
- Do a search on Google for the image you want to find.
- Click the image you want to learn more about.
Information you can find
Once you click the image, you’ll see information like:
- Name and URL of the web page the image is from
- Image dimensions
- Related images
It’s normal for your image results page to look different on your phone or on older versions of computer and tablet browsers.
Actions you can take
Once you click the image, you have a few options:
- Go to the webpage where Google found this image by clicking the image again or clicking Visit page.
- See the full size version of the image by clicking View image.
- Search the web for similar images by clicking Search by image.
- Go back to the image results page by clicking X in the top right corner of the image.
- Let us know if an image is inappropriate by clicking Send feedback.