You can use a picture to find related images from the web.
What you’ll find
When you search with a picture, your results may include:
- Similar images
- The websites that contain these images
- Other sizes of the picture you searched with
Search with a picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to images.google.com.
- Enter a description of the picture you want to find.
- Tap Search .
- Tap the picture you want to search with.
- Touch and hold the picture. Tap Search Google for this image.
Search a picture with Google Lens
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom, tap Updates.
- At the bottom left, tap Google Lens .
- You can either:
- Take a photo: Use your camera to point at an object and then tap Search .
- Upload an existing photo: At the top left, tap Gallery and select a photo from your album.
- Tap a white dot, if available, or use your finger or stylus to circle part of the image.
How Google uses the pictures you search with
The pictures you upload in your search may be stored by Google for 7 days. They won't be a part of your search history, and we'll only use them during that time to make our products and services better.