does short content treat as low quality contnet2 Recommended Answers
i want to keep my article length between 200-300 words. i heard somewhere minimum article lengh should be above 300 words. also want to know maximum length of article.
i know short content not ranks well but i don't want to penalize by google algorithm
any suggestion about short content or may need to write long term content for search engines .
- if write short length content may i penalize in future. i need straight forward answer.
- if any low quality pages in website affect the whole website or not? source panda update.
- not all website have short content but some pages. also i update it once a year or more frequently as possible.
i need to use 15 words or small sentence in every post mentioned below some of the websites using this format not exactly this not performing well. is this cause my website as low quality website.
· Recruitment Notification brief description
· Total Number of vacancies .
· Name of the recruitment .
· Organization Name .
· Age Limit .
· Education eligibility .
· Application Fee general Rs.125/- INR.
· Fee for scheduled cast and tribes .
· Job place .
· Selection process .
· How to Apply .
· Online application Form .
· Official website.
· Official advt Notification.pdf
· Important Dates: .
· Last date for submission of Application form .
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.