The Responsive panel
The Responsive panel helps you create and manage responsive content.
When Master rules is selected in the Responsive panel, any changes you make to your document are changes to the entire document. Anything that isn't a CSS style override needs to be done within the Master rules. This means that you need to be editing the Master rules to add or delete assets, components, or events.
The Media rules section of the panel shows any of the vertical or horizontal ranges that you've defined by adding breakpoints. It can also create a separate set of ranges for Portrait and Landscape rules when you're creating a responsive layout with dual orientation.
To add orientation rules to your media rules
Click the orientation icon in the Responsive panel. The media rules pane will be replaced by separate Landscape and Portrait rules.
Adding breakpoints and deleting ranges
To add a breakpoint in the Responsive panel:
- Make sure Media rules (or Landscape/Portrait rules for dual orientation ads) is selected in the Responsive panel
- Drag the viewport to the point where you'd like the styles to change
- Click the Add breakpoint button at the bottom of the Responsive panel
- Choose Width breakpoint or Height breakpoint from the pop-up menu. A breakpoint will be added that corresponds to the appropriate edge of the viewport
To delete a range in the Responsive panel
Make sure Media rules (or Landscape/Portrait rules for dual orientation ads) is selected in the Responsive panel, then:
- In the Media rules pane of the Responsive panel, click the range you want to delete
- Click the delete button at the bottom of the panel