In the new file dialog, choose the type of ad you want to create.
Choose one of the following ad types:
- Banner ads are simple ads that fit a specific size slot in a webpage or app.
- AMPHTML banner ads are banner ads built with AMP to load fast, making them ideal for mobile devices.
- Expandable ads are small banner-size ads that expand when clicked. Clicking a close button collapses the ad to its original size.
- Interstitial ads present a full-page ad experience at natural transition points such as a page change, an app launch, or a game level load. Interstitial ads have a close button that removes the ad from the user's experience.
- Video ads are exported as MP4 video files.
- Image ads are exported as JPG or PNG image files.
You can set a default ad type for new documents in your preferences.