The 360° Gallery component
The 360° Gallery component lets you use a set of multiple images to show an object rotating. By default, the last image wraps to the first, which lets the user rotate the object seamlessly in either direction.
Choosing the right gallery
Google Web Designer has three different gallery components:
- 360° Gallery - The 360° Gallery is optimized to show an object on all sides, swiping back and forth to turn the object around. The 360° Gallery has limited options, and cannot show groups or navigation elements.
- Swipeable Gallery - The Swipeable Gallery gives you a simple, flat look, and lets you move through images or groups either vertically or horizontally.
- Carousel Gallery - The Carousel Gallery is similar to the Swipeable Gallery, but gives neighboring images a three-dimensional look, as if they were on a rotating display.
To use the 360° Gallery in your project:
Open the Components panel, then the Galleries folder.
Drag the 360° Gallery component to the stage.
In the 360° Gallery properties section of the Properties panel, name the component.
Add images to the gallery by one of the following methods:
- In the 360° Gallery properties section of the Properties panel, click the "Select Gallery images" button in the "Images" field. Click the Choose images button to browse for image files, or drag files directly to the dialog box.
- In the 360° Gallery properties section of the Properties panel, add URLs for your images in the Images field, separated by commas.
Optionally, adjust additional properties (described below).
To reorder or remove images in the gallery:
- In the 360° Gallery properties section of the Properties panel, click the "Select Gallery images" button .
- Drag an image to its new position to reorder it, or hover over an image and click the delete icon to remove the image from the gallery.
- Click OK.
|Name||Sets the name of the component.|
|Images||URLs of the images to display in the gallery, comma-separated.|
|Autoplay||When checked, automatically plays through the images in the gallery.|
|Wrap||When checked, the gallery wraps around from either end.|
Events can be used to trigger other actions in your ad. The 360° Gallery component sends the following events:
|First interaction||Sent when the user first interacts with the gallery.|
|All frames viewed||Sent when every frame of the gallery has been shown at least once.|
|Images loaded||Sent when all the frames of the gallery have been loaded.|
|Frame shown||Sent when each new frame is completely shown.|
|Frame activated||Sent when a frame change is started.|
|Frame tap||Sent when the frame is clicked.|
The following 360° Gallery component actions can be triggered by other events:
|Go to frame||
Components can't be previewed inside the Google Web Designer interface. To see the component in action, preview your ad in your preferred browser.