I can’t find my watch on the list
If you can't find the name of your watch on your phone during the setup process, try these solutions.
Make sure that your watch and phone are both powered on and close together.
Complete all the steps on your watch
You won’t find the name of your watch on your phone until you complete the steps on your watch.
- When you see "Tap to begin," on your watch, tap the screen.
- You might need to wait for your watch to power on fully.
- On your watch, choose a language.
- On your watch, accept the terms of service.
- When you see "On your phone, download & open: Wear OS by Google" on your watch, on your phone, tap Refresh .
If you still can’t find your watch on the list
If you tried the solution above and still have issues, disconnect your watch and reset it to factory settings. Then you can set up your phone and watch from the beginning.
Note: When you reset your watch to factory settings, all apps, settings, and data on your watch are erased.
- On your watch, press and hold the Power button.
- Scroll down and tap Disconnect and reset .
- If you don't see this option, tap Unpair with phone .
- To confirm you want to unpair and reset your watch, tap Done .
- Exit the Wear OS app .
- Set up your watch from the beginning.
Learn more about how to set up your watch.