Lock your watch screen
You can lock your screen when you're not wearing the watch. Your watch also locks automatically if it loses its Bluetooth connection with your phone.
- If you can't see your screen, wake up the watch.
- From the top of the screen, swipe down.
- Tap Settings .
- Scroll down and tap Personalization .
- If your watch doesn't show this option, skip this step.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Choose how you want to lock your screen and follow the instructions.
- To turn off screen lock, enter your unlock pattern, pin, or password. Then, scroll down and tap None Confirm .
If you forget your unlock pattern, pin, or password
If you forget how to unlock your watch, you need to factory reset your watch.
Note: After you reset your watch to factory settings, all apps, settings, and data on your watch are erased.
Step 1: Disconnect and reset your watch
- On your Android phone, open the Wear OS by Google app .
- At the bottom, tap Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, tap Unpair Watch Unpair Watch.
Step 2: Set up your watch and phone from the beginning
- On your phone, open the Wear OS by Google app .
- Tap Start Setup.
- To finish reconnecting your watch, follow the instructions on your phone.
Learn more about setting up your watch.